Friday, October 10, 2014

Pick a good team!

Brothers and sisters, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them (Acts 6:3 NIV)

I serve with a couple of great teams. My school leadership team is phenomenal. The school board, district administration, to the building leaders really care for kids. My CMA leadership team is another great group of leaders pledged to serve the Lord. Both of these teams are great examples that you can't lead alone. 

Teamwork is the key to successful home, school, or business. God helps develop those teams if we ask. I have been in constant prayer lately for the upcoming school board elections and the elections of officers for my CMA chapter. I truly believe God's hand will be on these key events in my life. We should always turn to the Lord for his guidance in voting. He was involved heavily in Old Testament leadership changes and that has changed now.

I love you Lord. I ask you to be with school leadership, church leadership, my elected officials, and my CMA leadership locally, state, and nationally. Please guide these men and women in all they do. Use them for your purposes. Help us vote people that serve those purposes and will lead us in your ways. I praise you for your grace and your hand in all areas of my life. 

No comments: