Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Life changing!

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. (Psalm 37:8 NIV)

I love how God has changed me throughout my life. I'm no where near perfect, but I enjoy looking back at my attitudes and actions to see how far I've come. One of those areas is dealing with anger. With Gods wonderful grace and love I have conquered this area of my life. It is very rare for me to let my anger boil over. It I very rare or me to "lose my temper". As a young boy and through my early adult years, I had a real problem. Praise God his presence in my life has changed me.

Devoting your life to Jesus is life changing. When you invite God to fill your heart, you can expect changes. These miraculous changes cn occur instantly. Most of the time the changes are throughout your lifetime. I think the Lord he is patient with me. He knows my imperfections and never gives up on making me into his likeness. Thank you lord for your amazing love!

No comments: