Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer time is here!

To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27 NIV)

The school year is complete. I had a great year. To me, building relationships with young men and women is the key to education. I was fortunate to do that with my students this year. I'm a Math teacher, but I hope I share more than just mathematics. Our pilot program on personalized learning is a great format to be able to build closer relationships with students. I thank God for the ability and the motivation to teach. I have been chosen by him to serve my high school and I love the mission of preparing students for the future. 

But, now for the next 67 days, I will try to rejuvenate and prepare for an even better year starting on August 5th. I need some time away, I need some time to reflect. I need some time to just relax. I am grateful of all the time I get to spend with my lovely wife and wonderful family. I treasure every moment. Those times are the glorious riches God grants those that follow him. Praise God!

No comments: