Friday, May 23, 2014

Are you alive?

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. (John 6:63 NIV)

How ALIVE are you? I know people that walk around and look like death? They view the world through lenses of black. You know the people I'm talking about. Life is a misery to the and they dread every waking day. I feel so sad for those people. They have no hope.

The Holy Spirit is my life. It brings hope to my day and joy. Even on the darkest of days, I can experience the beautiful sunshine of life. This is the reason I pursue a life sharing the gospel of Jesus. I don't want anyone to go through life with no hope. I don't want people to suffer in this life and I want them to share my hope of eternal life. 

Today I am watching the sunrise on the Eve of an absolutely beautiful day. That mirrors my life with Christ. My life is filled with that image. Praise God for his love. I have not earned it, yet he freely gives grace and hope beyond all I could imagine!

No comments: