Saturday, February 1, 2014

No problems here!

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. (Psalm 68:19 NIV)

I don't really understand this. I wonder what burdens he bears? I have to admit. I can't think of burdens I have right now that God has commandeered. I have a wonderful family who loves The Lord. I have a beautiful home, job, friends, and everything I need along with some things I don't need. I can't say I have never had burdens, but the longer I live,the fewer I have. 

Do you think this is because God is carrying them? Have you ever thought of it that way? Sometimes we don't know how good we have it. God shelters us from much pain and suffering that we don't even realize. Sure I have had troubles in my life and NOW it's easy to look back at those times of peril and realize God was there and bearing the bulk of the load. 

We/I don't give God enough credit for the burdens he bears that we are not even aware of. I praise God for the wonderful life I have and the times that I am ligt on burdens. Those little trials that don't grow, those times of stress that quickly fade are all due to your amazing love for me. Thank You Lord!

No comments: