Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's simple, it's fact!

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. (1 John 4:9 NIV)

This is our message. It doesn't get any clearer than this. God sent his one and only son into the world that we might live through him. 

I am a direct person. I don't like to mince words, sugar coat things, and I have little tolerance for people that do. Many times that makes it appear I am cold, heartless, and without compassion. But, I like the idea you know where I stand on an issue. If you agree, great. If you disagree, that's ok too. I'm not going to hold it against you and I'm not going to love you any less. I just want to know where you stand. Do you believe that Jesus Christ came to Earth, was the son of God, defeated death on the cross to deliver you from eternal death? There is no middle ground, there is no maybe. Either you do or you don't.

People need to know, if you don't have Christ you will die. If you do, you will have eternal life. It's simple, it's fact. 

No comments: