Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Plan

Get and read God ’s book: None of this is going away, this breeding, brooding evil. God has personally commanded it all. His Spirit set it in motion. God has assigned them their place, decreed their fate in detail. This is permanent— generation after generation, the same old thing. (Isaiah 34:16, 17 MSG)

I have REALLY been reading and studying the Bible for the last 13 years of my life. Even before that, all the way back to my childhood, I have been taught it's content. There is nothing like this book. If you want to know God, know his plan, know yourself, and learn about life, read the Bible. The philosophers of our time want answers to life's deepest questions. They need to look no further than the Bible.

Every day I learn something more during my study time. The word of God is a tool for life. It is to be deeply imbedded in our daily life. The Holy Spirit speaks through every chapter and verse. I thank you Lord for providing me with such a wonderful guide to having a blessed life.

No comments: