Monday, November 11, 2013

Reminder!

He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: (Luke 24:6 NIV)

It is said that Christianity is unique. We are the only religion where our leader died and rose again to live with us. Indeed, the resurrection is the key to our faith. I am also promised a new life. I have received new life here on Earth. I am a different person as a follower of Christ. I will also receive a new life upon leaving this earth. I can't wait to get there. My life is wonderful here, but I can't even imagine how great my life will be in eternity. 

It is great to be reminded of Christ sacrifice for us and his defeat of death. Often, I need to be reminded because the life I lead gets me so tangled up in the problems of this world. Christ rising and overcoming death gives hope and promise that we too can overcome. I need that on a daily basis.

No comments: