Friday, November 29, 2013

Family Love

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8 NIV)

I love my family and that's why I love Thanksgiving. We love each other no matter what. It's not because we have to, many families really don't love show much love for each other. I have seen so many dysfunctional families. Parents who disown children. Children that disown parents. I've seen abandon children and parents who cared only for themselves. Not my family. We enjoy being around each other. We have fun! We love each other, even though we live different lives. 

It's not coincidental the Bible puts us in the middle of Gods Family. Family is meant to be just as God designed, FOREVER! We should love each other like Christ loved us. His own love is this, that while we were still sinners, he died for us. That same love should be a part of our everyday lives. We should love our families, like God loves.

No comments: