Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Great Promises

I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” (Genesis 28:15 NIV)

There is so much comfort in knowing my God will never leave my side. I know that he is not going anywhere until he has brought me home. He has promised to prepare a place for me. He guarantees it. I have nothing to fear and can enjoy life because of his promises. My heart is where it needs to be. That doesn't mean I don't make mistakes. It doesn't mean I can do whatever I want. It does mean I will overcome my mistakes and will learn from them. I will survive the evil and sin of this world, including my own. I feel his presence in my life, he makes sure of that. Praise God that he cares for me, watches over me, and walks with me every day. 

No comments: