Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's Magic

Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. (John 14:19 NIV)

Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by the magic of my faith. I'm not talking about "pull the rabbit out of a hat" magic. I'm talking about the core of my faith, the death and resurrection of Jesus. The fact this happened over 2000 years ago and we still follow Christ is amazing. 

The world doesn't understand. I need to help them understand. Because Jesus lives in my life, right now, November 30th, 2013, my life is blessed. I am living because of Jesus. I see so many people that breathe, they walk the earth, but they are not alive to life. They don't appreciate their daily life, they don't appreciate their families, coworkers, friends, and love. They don't appreciate the magic of a sunset or sunrise. They don't experience the REAL joy of Christmas or Thanksgiving. They live in a life without hope and promise. They don't know amazing grace except through song. The magic of my life is that Christ lives.

I am alive because Christ lives in me. His presence is magic and I praise him for loving me, even though I am a sinner. I praise him for his promise of life eternal. The great mysteries of life are solved through Christ. It's magic!

No comments: