Thursday, January 7, 2016

Let's be blunt!

“Now I am glad I sent it, not because it hurt you, but because the pain caused you to repent and change your ways. It was the kind of sorrow God wants his people to have, so you were not harmed by us in any way.”  2 Corinthians 7:9 NLT

I am a blunt person. You will certainly know my feelings and my passion. I am passionate, first, about the Lord. I have come so far in 55 + years. I KNOW of the power of the Lord, not just because I have been told of his greatness. I've seen it! I am passionate about my family, ministry, and trying to teach kids about life. With my personality and my passions, I'm bound to hurt someone. I don't do it to hurt or to cause pain. I do it because I want you to have the same passion I do. I want you to share the vision I have. Not because I have this perfect vision, but because I have a perfect God who fills me with his passion. 

I make mistakes!

I don't make them to cause harm,hurt, or pain. I have never wanted to inflict pain, disrespect, or destroy anyone. I love my Lord who leads me beside still waters and who restores my soul even when I have a bad day. Yesterday, was no exception. Praise God for my life! Praise God I have a father in heaven that loves me and made me who I am. I am far from where I want to be, but know that even with the glaring faults I have,God loves me!

No comments: