Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Back at the grindstone!

“For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!”   2 Corinthians 4:17 NLT

Today we went back to school. We started a new year on the calendar and we also stared a new semester at school. I love being back at school. I get to work with some great people and I have the best students around. But a day like today is a challenge. Maybe it's not as crazy as some jobs, but the first day back after an extended break, AND the start of a new term provides a little bit of chaos. I still love it!

The chaos will soon settle down. MY life is the same. When Chaos occurs in my life, it feels like it will last forever. In truth it never does. I am under the protection of the most high God and even though this does not exempt me from troubles, it does guarantee I will make it through. My minor troubles are nothing compared to the the glory of the Lord. His glory, his power last forever. Praise God!

Dear Lord, I praise you for your the great hedge of protection you have around me and my family. I know when life turns into chaos you are their to calm the torrent. I am awed by your power, your grace, your mercy and your strength. Please help my friends and family that are in the midst of the chaos and pain. I love you Lord! Praise GOD! Amen!

No comments: