Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A wonderful Promise!

“And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said: “I will live in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people.”  2 Corinthians 6:16 

What a wonderful promise. So many people live as if they are alone with no hope. Even Chrisitans live in this mixed up world acting as if there is nothing can be done. But, I see the hand of God in my life every day. Jesus no longer walks among us as a live human being. But, he IS here! He is with us in the everyday interactions I have, in my heart, mind and spirit. The more I am in his will the more I see it. It encourages me and motivates me every day. He lives within me. I am his. I am not alone and I have a hope that is stronger everyday.

Dear Lord, thank you for not only sending your son, sacrificing him for my sins, but walking with me every day. I am blessed not because of my "greatness" but because of your greatness. I praise you for a life filled with joy. I praise you for a life filled with excitement and value. I praise you for the hope you have given me for a brighter future. Thank you Lord! Amen!

No comments: