Saturday, January 16, 2016

How can I .........?

““But Lord,” Gideon replied, “how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family!”” Judges 6:15 NLT

We just don't know the power we have through the power of Jesus. We doubt ourselves. We doubt our God. We look at only our weakness and completely forget about what God has done in our lives. We/I constantly question, how can I .....? You fill in the blank. 

We need to remember the power that has brought us to where we are today. If your life has been an entire struggle and you have not totally trusted Jesus, you need to change that today! God is real and is active in our lives, when we let him. He has no limits except those we put upon him. Gideon tested God over and over again, doubting everything along the way. Eventually he gave in and realized the power of the creator of the universe. Why wait? Why continue to doubt. Turn your life over. That means you do not shy away from challenges. We embrace the troubles of our world and in our own lives because we know that God lives in us and will help us overcome.

What are you struggling with? Trust God. Turn it over to him, COMPLETELY! He will be there! Do not feel you are alone! You are partnered with the power of Jesus. You need nothing else.

No comments: