Friday, August 17, 2018

The NEXT Generation is amazing!

“I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. And in the proper season I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭34:26‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/ezk.34.26.nlt

You may get tired of hearing it, but I am an amazingly blessed man. I have abundance in my life. I have things and most importantly, I have awesome relationships with people. I wake up every morning ready to head to school. I love my kids. I am excited to work all day with our next gen leaders. We’re in great hands. I know most people are down on this generation. Not me. I love their compassion for people and hearts for good social causes. I love that they are concerned about social injustice. They want it to be perfect. I hope we never try to take that away. They have this innocence that is refreshing.

 As adults, teachers, and leaders, we must make sure not to dampen the spirit of our young people. We need to give them the tools and experience to solve  problems. We need to guide them through the challenges and advise them when asked. Even though they pursue illusive perfection in our society, we can’t deter them from the goal, but, we also need to keep them grounded. Share our experiences to keep them from falling on their face.  We need to love and support them. We need to PRAY for them. We need to pray they draw closer to the Lord and know his presence in their lives. We need to lead them to a life dedicated to the Lord. That is our main hope for the future on this planet. If we can do these things, we WILL be showered with wonderful blessings from above. God will be with us and we can THRIVE until we arrive at our heavenly home.

No comments: