Wednesday, August 22, 2018

How could I NOT serve him!


1:26a Or man; Hebrew reads adam.Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth,1:26b As in Syriac version; Hebrew reads all the earth. and the small animals that scurry along the ground.”

     Most of the time I am quiet about the debate about creation vs evolution. I am only quiet because I hate putting up barriers between me and those that do not know Jesus. But, I absolutely don't understand those who trivialize the wonder of life on this planet. Can you fathom the possibility that we were created by CHANCE?  I just can't wrap my head around the idea that life on this planet in all it's beauty and orderliness, is by a cataclysmic roll of the dice. I unapologetically say that my Lord created the Heavens and the Earth and all that is in it and most importantly, he created ME and YOU. He created US in his image. We are a reflection of our creator. He created everything, but he decided to create US as special and I am humbled by that magnificent thought. I listen to my breathing, feel my heart beat, and SEE all that surrounds me as PURE PROOF that You ARE. Life is NOT by chance. Life is by design, YOUR design. 

     Dear Lord, I am amazed that you created ME in your image. I am humbled by your love. Just looking at my fingers typing this blog amazes me. YOU designed everything about me with beautiful love and brilliant design. How could I NOT serve you?  SO, take my life, LORD, use me today for your purposes. Use me every day to bring others to realize your grace, mercy, and strength. I love you Lord. Amen!

No comments: