Friday, August 10, 2018

The ultimate protector!

“And through your faith, God is protecting you by his power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/1pe.1.5.nlt

Have you ever thought, as a follower of Christ, what trials you have been protected from? We may never know what God has done to protect us from calamity. I have been a follower for over 45 years. I’ve been through trials, miracles that can only be explained by the power of Jesus. I have endured financial collapse, family members with miraculous healings, jobs and career opportunities that have to be directed by the hand of God, and a peace in the midst of the storms. But, what about avoiding pain. I will never know the full depth of my protection. I can tell you, even so, that my life is as wonderful as it is ONLY through the power of Jesus. The Lord has protected me. He has protected me. I FEEL his presence. I know he is with me. Praise God he loves me enough to protect me from all harm and he is guiding me in this life that leads to eternity! Praise God!

No comments: