Thursday, August 23, 2018

Unexplainable

“That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.””
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/1co.2.9.nlt

I don’t know about you, but it’s fun to be surprised by God. I can’t wait to see his perfect plan develop right before my eyes. I could never predict the future and don’t want to. It’s fun to just be along for the ride. But as a fallen person, so many times I try to tell God what needs to happen. It's hard to believe that I think I can tell the Lord what the best plan is for my life. If I just get out of the way, GOD will take me on a wildly exciting ride every day of my life. I can not imagine the wonder God has in store for me. I can give so many great examples. God has provided miracles to my family. A daughter that shouldn't walk but does. We have countless miracles with jobs and finances. There are so many "unexplainable" miracles of protection. Stephanie and I are in the middle of a new adventure that is ALSO developing rights before our eyes. The miracles of this past 18 months are perfect examples of how I could never imagine God's plan for us. We progress through our life and never take time to recognize the Lord's active hand. But, today, I just can't pass it up. I can look back and say WOW, God has TRULY been active in my life. He is amazing. His love for me is amazing. I am humbled by that Love and Grace. 

Dear Lord, I thank you for all the past protections, the past miracles, and the past LOVE you have given me. I praise you for the perfect plan that has happened and will happen before me. Please Lord, use me. Take my life and let it be ONLY for you. Amen!

No comments: