Wednesday, August 8, 2018

A major endorsement!

“The Lord told Joshua, “Today I will begin to make you a great leader in the eyes of all the Israelites. They will know that I am with you, just as I was with Moses.”
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭3:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/jos.3.7.nlt


The Israelites were just about to cross the Jordan River on dry ground. Joshua would now be solidified as their leader. In life you are going to fail. None of us will go through our days without some setbacks or failures.  But, today the Lord wanted the people to know he was behind Joshua. 

There have been times in my life that God has made it clear he is behind me. He has come through with some endorsement or miracle that makes it clear I am following his plan. He also has given me pretty clear signs when I am OFF the path he has laid before me. It is truly amazing that the Lord of the Universe cares deeply about me so much that he is involved in my daily life and gently directs my ways. I want nothing more than to serve the Lord. I do not want my sinful nature to get in the way and I want the Lord to correct me. I want him to show me the ways to go. I want him to receive his love, mercy, and grace right along with his direction of my daily steps.

Praise God he cares for us. Praise God he cares about our future and is deeply involved in our lives. Turn your life to him and you, too, will receive his daily guidance. Talk to him. Plead with him. Dive deep into his word. Worship him with all your heart. As you grow closer to him, you will begin to see his mighty right hand in all you do. I am humbled because of his presence in our lives. 

No comments: