Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm not blind!

He replied, “Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!” (John 9:25 NIV)

I have a difficult time explaining Christ to my non-Christian friends. I'm not a biblical expert, a gifted preacher, or an experienced evangelist. When I try to share I have to rely on one thing. I know what I have seen God do in my life. There is nothing more valuable than sharing your own personal story. I am 53 years old. I have lived life as a follower of Christ for over 40 years. I have seen the grace of Jesus and the mercy of a loving God. I have seen miraculous answers to my very own prayers. I have come through impossible situations with no other explanation than God. My life is living example of what God can do with a helpless sinner. 

I will never give up sharing my life experiences with the lost. I always hope today is the day the scales fall off and they can see the power of Jesus. Praise God for the opportunities to save a life with my story!

No comments: