Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I do not bow to Intimidation!

“I, even I, am he who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mere mortals, human beings who are but grass, (Isaiah 51:12 NIV)

Are you afraid of someone? Are you intimidated by your boss, coworker, in law, spouse,or someone else? I really can't say I am. Now I know I'm on the right track. What can they, mere mortals do to you? Can they snatch away eternity for your life? Are they in control of your salvation? NO! They are a spit of rain, an endless cycle of loss. Don't let them control your life. You empower them with your submissiveness and your meekness. Constantly remind yourself that God will not compromise with you. Stand up with the power of Christ and realize God is not intimidated.

There are those that thrive on power and control of our daily lives. They don't know they can't do that with me. My God is in control. I will not yield that control to them. My life isn't my own. Praise God the creator of the universe cares so much about me, he sent his son to die for me. That's the kind of love that everyone needs to know.

No comments: