Monday, October 28, 2013

My Rights!

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: (John 1:12 NKJV)

Rejoicing in in Heaven is not a right earned in this life. You and I can't do enough good to earn heavens eternal reward. It's really is even easier than that. We just have to receive Jesus as our savior and God gives us the right to join him. HE GIVES us the right. He gives us the rights of joining the family. 

My family is getting together this weekend. All except my youngest daughter, Kelley. I so wish she could be with us. Being together as a family is so much fun. Staying involved with each other, watching them grow and mature, laughing, and playing are what family is all about. God's family is the same thing. Once you have received him, you enjoy the the activities of the family. God's family loves to share with each other, helping each other grow and mature, laughing, and playing together. I love doing that through Church and my CMA family. It's not true to say I've earned the right. I haven't earned it. It was given to me by the Grace of my Heavenly Father. I am blessed to be a part of my Church and CMA. It's a gift. Praise God for his mercy and grace.

No comments: