Monday, May 8, 2017

We can't rest!

“But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!””
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:14-15‬ ‭NLT‬‬. http://bible.com/116/rom.10.14-15.nlt

The weekend was packed full of activities. Run for the Son on Saturday and charity ride Sunday. The upcoming week looks like it will be even busier. I have a track meet Wednesday, Kings Island Friday, Bike Blessings, veterans ride and gkids pops concert on Saturday, Mothers Day, and Moms retirement on Sunday.

 I'm getting to old for this !

 But I love it. We will have multiple opportunities to share Jesus. I get to spend time with friends, family, and bikers. Life doesn't get any better than that. I can't wait! Just like these verses say, they can't believe unless they've heard about him. How are they going to hear about him  if we don't go? 

SO, I'm going! Even though my life is really busy and I can get tired, more than ever before, I am driven because of Jesus. We need to get the gospel message to everyone. Time is drawing near when Jesus will return. All need to know him in order to receive eternal life. No rest for the weary!

No comments: