Saturday, May 27, 2017

The battle inside!

“Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.””  Joshua‬ ‭1:8-9‬ ‭NLT‬‬. http://bible.com/116/jos.1.8-9.nlt

God is trying to tell me something!

I hope you can  sense the battle inside me right now. I feel like Luke in Star Wars. I have often felt the spiritual battle being waged inside me. Like Luke the forces of good and evil are active and trying to capture my heart and soul. My recent study has been exclusively about standing up for yourself, giving up, and now being strong and courageous. God is speaking to me through his word. I want to give up, I don't want to give up. I want to crawl into a quiet hole and then I want to fight for my life. Confusion is part of life.

I love reading the Bible. I have learned so much through studying the God inspired words. There are times when a message is very clear, other times it can be a pure mystery. One truth I have discovered, I have to be patient and let God handle things. When I am confused about an issue, it's Gods way of saying don't try to figure it out, just sit back and let God be God.

Let God be God!

No comments: