Saturday, May 6, 2017

I can't praise him enough!

“Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you. He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun. Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭37:5-7‬ ‭NLT‬‬ http://bible.com/116/psa.37.5-7.nlt


Today is the day. Every year, around this country, Christian Motorcyclist Association Chapters celebrate our ministry by hosting our annual Run for The Son. It's not a party about us. It's a party to celebrate what God is doing and will do through the money raised today. Nationally we hope to raise $5 million for our ministry, Open Doors ministry, Missionary Ventures, and the Jesus Film project. This money will directly bring people to know Jesus.

Every year I get nervous about this event. Then I realize, how can it fail when we have committed this day to the Lord. Our cause is just. This is God's event. As I was going over the last minute details in my mind last night, a real peace came over me. How can I fret when God has always gotten us through? He has brought us through the rain, storms, and valleys of our lives. He has remained faithful in all things. Today will be no different.

I love the Lord. I don't deserve his love. I don't deserve his grace! He gives us joy, heals our broken hearts, and props us up when we can't stand on our own. I can't praise him enough.

No comments: