Sunday, April 13, 2014

I call it a God thing!

and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. (Ephesians 4:24 NIV)

Sunday was another great day. This is the first Sunday in three weeks we've been at our own church to worship. There is nothing like being in your home church, especially when you love your church. Stephanie and I rode the motorcycle and wore our CMA colors. It must have been the Holy Spirit. While I was talking to our pastor, Stephanie went to the restroom and ran into a new CLCG attendee that just moved from South Carolina. They have been looking for a Christian motorcycle group to ride with. She noticed the leather vest and patch. Most people call that coincidence. I call it a God thing!

It's amazing how those things happen after you've given your life to Christ. The opportunities to share will never cease. I'm not perfect because of my faith. I'm not Holy or righteous on my own standing. It's only through Christ that I get to shed my sinfulness and be re-created in his image. Praise God!

Dear Heavenly Father, I praise you for this wonderful day. I praise you for this weekend. I am constantly amazed by your wonderful love. Continue to use me for your purposes. Bring people into my life that I might share your greatness and know you are God.  I love the person you are creating in me. I am growing each day into the holy and righteous person you would have me be. I'm not there yet, but I know I will get there with your power and might. Amen!

No comments: