Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Not politically correct!

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12 NIV)

I easily get frustrated with people. The logic of the general public baffles me. It's not politically correct, but there is only one way to receive eternal life. It's through the saving grace ofJesus Christ. You can't do it by treating people nice. You can't do it by going to church. You can't do it by your own skill. You can't do it by praying to Allah or worshipping a cow. Actually, you can DO anything to EARN IT. It's a gift for those who love Jesus. You can only secure a life in Heaven by proclaiming Jesus died on a cross for your sins. There is no other way. Yet, our culture doesn't like the rigidity of one way. We can't hurt anyone's feelings by being so rigid and inflexible.

We call it political correctness, but it's anything but correct. Frankly, I'm not worried about hurting feelings. It's more important to me that I take as many as possible with me to Heaven. That can't be done by sugar-coating sin. We don't have the opportunity to claim we were innocent by reason of insanity. We all are guilty by reason of sinfulness. Our sentence has been served. We are now released from our chains because Jesus stepped in to serve our sentence that we could be set free!

Praise God for his love and desire for ALL of us to spend eternity with him. I am honored to be yours. I am blessed by your active presence in my life. Help me to spread your word so more can join me in eternity! Amen!

No comments: