Sunday, June 5, 2016

You never know.

“If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?””Esther 4:14 NLT http://bible.com/116/est.4.14.nlt

Esther had lied about who she was to the king. The king ordered the death of the Jews. Now was the time for Esther to step forward to save them. 

This wonderful book and verses are a perfect example of  Gods perfect plan. God knows what he is doing in our lives. He has placed us where we are for his purposes and to fulfill that plan. I often question his purposes, but soon find out that things always work out for those that love him. Just like Esther, it is difficult for us to know where his plans will lead. You never know where your life will turn and where your life will lead you.I praise God that he doesn't follow my inept plans but he follows his own plan. I praise him for watching over me! I praise him for the winding path that I have traveled. 

Dear Lord, I praise you for my life and the details you have put together to guide my path. I just don't know where I would be if you were not in charge. I love you and honor you. Let me live my life today for you, for your perfect plan. Amen!

No comments: