Monday, June 6, 2016

He made me that way!

“O LORD, I give my life to you. I trust in you, my God! Do not let me be disgraced, or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat. No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.”
Psalms 25:1-3 NLT. http://bible.com/116/psa.25.1-3.nlt

I try to be as open and transparent as possible. I try to be the same person in all situations, regardless who I am with or where I am. I try. I just wish more people would try, especially politicians. 

I am who I am. 

Just because I am proud of who I am, doesn't mean everyone will like me. I want to be clear who I am. God has made me. I love of teaching. God made me that way. I have a passion for motorcycles. God made me that way. I have an overwhelming desire to pursue God. He made me that way. I am a nerd. I love learning. God made me that way. I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe. God made me that way. 

I am by no means a perfect person, but the God of this Universe has knit me together exactly the way I am. He wants me, he wants us, to use our lives for his purposes. He does not want us to change into something we are not. So many people aren't happy who they are. Maybe it's because they are fighting who God has designed them to be. The more I am in contact with my loving savior, the more I am aware of the person he has designed me to be. I am happy who I am. Praise God for his perfect design.

Dear Lord, Continue to mold me into the person you want me to be. I love you and love to feel your presence. I am honored and blessed by your guiding. You are amazing Lord. I love you ! Amen!

No comments: