Monday, November 17, 2014

What?

The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry; (Psalm 34:15 NIV)

I am getting older and my eye sight and hearing is on the decline. My eye sight while driving at night is not good and my family chuckles at the volume level I need to watch television. I have more aches and pains than I used to have and I need more rest and recovery time. Yes, I am getting older!

The best part of getting older is my relationship with Jesus. I am closer to the Lord than I have ever been. That doesn't mean I'm some righteous super Christian. I'm a sinner like everyone else. But, I can tell you I enjoy spending more time with God. Part of that, I know he is listening. His hearing never fails and he is watching with a keen eye, every day, with no failure. I don't ever have to worry about a savior whose eyes are elsewhere and misses even the smallest event in my life. I never have to worry about a prayer that is not heard, even if it's a whisper for help.

Praise God for his love and our wonderful relationship. I know I have dissappointed you at times, but you continue to watch over me and hear my prayers. Thank you Lord for your great love. You are amazing! Amen!

No comments: