Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Praise God!

Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! (Psalm 147:1 NIV)

This world is turning more and more hostile to Christians. I saw a story the other day that said religion would be eliminated in the next generation. It saddens me to hear such hate for my God. But, through all the hate, through all the anti-Christian sentiment, I praise my God for his love, mercy, and grace. I don't care what others say, I have seen his greatness, I have seen the real God of the universe active in the lives of the people I know.

It is great to give praise. It is great to openly celebrate the wondeful love of Jesus with all we see. Thank you Lord! I praise you and am honored by your love even when I don't deserve it, even when the world turns against you! I love you and worship your holy name!

No comments: