Friday, August 8, 2014

Rest and Renewal!

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. ” (John 3:3 NIV)

I am in the midst of a whirlwind week and I have to admit I'm pretty tired. I will get some rest this weekend and be ready for school again on Monday. I love the change and being with some of the greatest teenagers ever. But, every year the first week of school is crazy with activity, problem solving, talking, adapting and adjusting to schedules, and preparations for future class. 
It's fun, exciting, and exhausting at the same time.

I praise God for rest and renewal. He provides this for us from the very beginning of our walk with him. When we join and turn our lives to him, he changes us, renews us. He continues to transform us just like a new born growing to adulthood. As we grow we are reborn every day.

No comments: