Thursday, August 28, 2014

One Way!

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6 NIV)

I was watching a video mission statement of one of my students the other day. The student included a movie clip of a graduate touting, "There is nothing forever, live in the moment......" It struck me how wrong that is. There is one thing that has lasted forever since the beginning of time and that one thing is God, the father. He is the beginning and the end. He was, is , and is to come. 

Our world is so mixed up. We have greatly complicated this life with ideas like their is nothing that lasts forever, or there is no truth, there is no ONE way! I hate to burst their bubble. They are wrong. This verse and dozens more, in the bible, state clearly the only way to life eternal is through Jesus Christ. When we accept Jesus as our Lord and savior, we WILL live in eternity, forever. Life will continue because of Gods deep love for us! It hasn't changed before now and never will. 

It is critical for me to be a light in all places to share that ONE way to those who don't know it! It's critical for all believers to be that light! 

No comments: