Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'm not confused!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6 NIV)

I know what your thinking and no I haven't lost what little sanity I have left. I know it's not Christmas. For some strange reason, this verse took my mind to the atrocities we are seeing take place in Iraq. God came to earth as a child and he constantly blessed the children. He didn't do it because they were great followers of his. He didn't do it with ulterior motives. He did it out of pure love of the innocence of children. Others would take that innocence and destroy it for show. I saw today Christian children beheaded, crucified, and buried alive. I'm sure you can tell if you've read my last two posts, I am deeply affected by this crisis and no one cares. It's worse than any border crisis, it rivals the holocaust and Nazi Germany. These crimes are against humanity. Any ethnic ckeansing should never be tolerated by a society.

God, turn your wrath upon these infidels! Unleash your power to protect the children and destroy those who have no love of life. Your might is all we have, we have no power and are helpless to do anything without you. God save the children of Iraq! 

No comments: