Thursday, December 26, 2013

You're an Overcomer!

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. (1 John 4:4 NIV)

It seems like life is full of obstacles. We spend our lives overcoming those obstacles any way we can. I have battled with my own obstacles including issues at school, finances, and family issues. But, I have to admit, my obstacles are so small compared to most people. I praise God he has blessed me beyond all I could ask for. When obstacles have been placed in my path, I have overcome them. Not by my own strength, but I have overcome them through the power of Christ. 

As a child of God, I am so fortunate to be defended by the creator of the universe. I feel his presence through good times and bad. I have seen his protection in my life. Anyone can witness that same protection by turning their life to him. Open your heart to Jesus and see the wonderful changes before you. 

No comments: