Friday, December 27, 2013

Hope for 2014

We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. (Psalm 33:20 NIV)

The new year awaits us. In less than a week, we will start another year. It is my 54th and every year as long as I can remember, I have great hope for the upcoming days. My hope is in The Lord. Waiting is not a gift of mine. I am rather impatient. The Lord has helped me with patience and he has done that by giving me great hope. Yes, my impatience has lessened due to the fact The Lord has been my ever present help for the past 53 plus years. Whenever I have needed help or protection, he has provided. I am so curious how people survive without the assurance of help and hope.

I love the mystery of a new year. I love it's excitement and it's adventure. Praise God he is with me always. Praise God he supplies joy, peace, and grace in great abundance to those who believe and call upon his name. Thank you Lord for a great 2013 and the magic to come in 2014.

No comments: