Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No more rain!

He hurls down his hail like pebbles. Who can withstand his icy blast? He sends his word and melts them; he stirs up his breezes, and the waters flow. (Psalm 147:17, 18 NIV)



I'm not liking this passage! After a drought last year, we have had ENOUGH rain, snow, and cold weather for this year. Tonight was a great night, FINALLY! I went to my granddaughters track meet then took the long road home on the Vic. It was awesome and wonderfully therapeutic. Now if we can just duplicate this weather on Saturday. Our Annual Run For The Son - CMA event is Saturday. I've been praying for great weather for weeks. We'll see what God has in mind for us on Saturday.

I know, like everyone in Indiana, I love to complain about the weather. I want it to be perfect for me, I really don't care about anyone else. If we had our way, it would never rain or storm. God would have to come up with another system for growth. Don't count on it! Rain and storms never last long. God knows what we need and what we can take, that goes for more than rain, too. We always endure the cold and rain. Eventually we are saved. By his grace we will be rescued! The rain will go away and Heaven will appear. Are you going to be there? Will you see the permanent sunshine and the warmth sitting at the feet of Jesus. It will be Even more amazing than anything you can imagine, even a ride like tonight!

No comments: