Friday, April 12, 2013

Not Me, part 2!

Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. (Psalm 115:1 NIV)

I can't repeat it enough.......................I am blessed! I might be the happiest man on Earth. I have everything anyone could ever want and absolutely nobody deserves. It's not just the things, it's the people. The people in my life are amazing and I don't deserve them. I have the best friend in the world who also happens to be my wife, I have three daughters that love The Lord and are treasures to their family and friends, two son in laws and grandkids that also love The Lord and make me proud to be in their family, CMA friends that are great partners in ministry, great students and staff to work with at GHS, and a church that is on fire for Christ. All of these wonderful relationships help me realize my life is not my own. No one could be lucky enough, that by CHANCE they have the relationships and life that I have. The odds of all theses things coming together in this world is impossible. It is the God of the universe that provides everything, including our wonderful lifetime of relationships. It's not unto us, but your name be the glory forever and ever. amen.

Who has God blessed you with? Have you thanked him for the people he has put in your life? Praise God he loves me so much!

No comments: