Sunday, April 7, 2013

I could scream!

Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! (Psalm 147:1 NIV)

I think I do a pretty good job running to God when I'm in trouble and I am working on going to him more when things are going great. Now is one of those times. I had a great weekend and God is showing himself more and more everyday. I am seeing him through work, my Church, my family, my CMA ministry, and in so many other areas of my life. I could just shout his praise!  I just feel I need to scream for joy! God is amazing, his grace is spectacular and his love deeper than the Grand Canyon.

Trust me when I say, I am amazed he has blessed ME, of all people. Now, I just can't get enough of him. I'm not sure I can quote any magical formula to receive the kinds of blessings I have. Frankly, I don't see myself doing anything special and yet I am being wildly blessed. The least I can do is praise him. I will do more! I will spread his message anyway I can. I will pray to him. I will read his word and I will be his hand and feet throughout every waking moment of my day.

He deserves all I have and infinitely more!

No comments: