Sunday, April 28, 2013

I need The rain in my life!

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. (Psalm 73:23, 24 NIV)

Rain is not my friend. Today we had a biker blessing in Wilshire, Ohio for the Goldwingers. I checked the weather before I got out of bed. I saw nothing but a radar full of green and yellow. That was not what I was hoping for. It rained nearly the entire event.

Even though the weather didn't cooperate, we had a great time. Just like my life, sometimes it takes a little rough weather to help me realize, I can survive. I can EVEN thrive in the midst of adversity. Stephanie and i rode with our rain suits on. we were safe and dry. we were warm enough and we got to share the ministry of CMA. I heard a wonderful sermon and worship. I got to pray with the GWRRA members. We ate a great lunch and I also got a lot of rest this afternoon. I really needed it. If it would have been warm and sunny I wouldn't have gotten all those blessings.

I had a great day despite the weather. My God knows what I need, he provides for everything. His plans are not mine because his wisdom is unimaginable. Praise God for the rain in my life. Praise him for a life that is full and complete. Praise God for his plan which includes FORCED time of rest. Praise God for his love and grace!

No comments: