Thursday, May 2, 2013

Clean the path before me!

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. (Psalm 16:9-11 NIV)

Tomorrow I am taking part of a personal day to get ready for the Run for the Son. We go out and prepare the roads on the route by clearing them of rocks, sand, and debris. We want the path to be as safe as possible. This ride is so important for our chapter because its not just for our chapter members. Many bikers from all over the area will be there.

Please Lord lead us on your paths. Clean the way for us so that we may serve you. Lord, please watch over us this weekend. Provide safety, great weather, and give us the opportunity to she his love. Thank you Lord for your many blessings!

No comments: