Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stress Relief

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. (Psalm 94:19 NIV)

Many of my students really get stressed about Math. Many Adults feel the same way. A few weeks ago I started handing out "stress balls" to help relieve the stress. These are those little rubbery, squishy toys that are supposed to release your stress as you squeeze them. For some reason I have collected several and my students like using them. I DO think they work. I'm not sure why, but if you keep squeezing they help you relax.

I have a better stress reliever..................God! When you go to him with stress, it always melts away. The tighter you squeeze, rely on him, the more joy will overcome your anxiety. First of all God loves to hear from you, anytime. But, he wants you to know if you lean on him, he will honor that trust and lift you up!

Depend on him, trust him, call on his name and he will be with you!

No comments: