Wednesday, June 6, 2018

This is nothing!

“All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation,”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/1pe.1.3.nlt

I’ve been a little stressed lately. We are a little over a week away from closing on our house and we will be full time RVers. I’m not too stressed about living in a fifth wheel. It’s beautiful and although we have some adjustments to make I feel like we are going to make those adjustments without too much difficulty. My stress is in getting ready for our garage sale and finalizing the stuff at home. It seems like an overwhelming task at times and I’m not seeing a lot of progress.

I need to relax and realize I have a loving and wonderful God who helps me through my stress. I am 57 years old and have been through more than one stressful time in my life. This little bump is nothing compared to the trials God has brought me through in my past. I just don’t understand why I can’t learn from those experiences and realize I have nothing to be stressed about. God is in charge. He has led me this far and I have never had a moment when he has abandoned me.

Dear Lord, I praise you now and forever. I am humbled by your great mercy and beg your forgiveness for my lack of faith. I know you have  perfect plan for every moment of my life, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Help relieve the stress that fills my mind and let me fill your presence as I go through this busyness that fills my life right now. I look forward to a great future with you in the center of my life. Amen!

No comments: