Thursday, June 28, 2018

Baby Everleigh!

Proverbs 3:5-6 -- 5Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

I am a GREAT GRANDPARENT!

It doesn't seem possible, but I am a great gramps! My granddaughter had her baby, a gorgeous baby girl, Everleigh Lu Ann. She is perfect in every way. My granddaughter and her husband will make excellent parents. It is so exciting to see this wonderful, God loving, young couple bring a new life into the world. I have always been so impressed with my granddaughter's faith and her heart for the Lord. Now that faith becomes even more important because she has a little one that will be watching her every move.
My only wish for Lauren, Matt, and Everleigh is they draw closer to the Lord every day. That is my prayer for all my daughters, their husbands, their kids, and now their families. Trusting in the Lord, leaning on HIS understanding, following his path, those are the cures for everything that will come into this young family's life. It's not about praying for jobs, or financial stability, or health, things, or relationships. Life is simply about drawing closer to the Lord and trusting him through all things.I have no idea the joys or the sorrows that this family will face. I only know the answer to life is Jesus! 

Dear Lord, I ask a special prayer today for Matt, Lauren, and baby Everleigh. I pray that this young family will keep you in the center of their lives. I pray this new life will know you before she can even speak your name. I pray she will hear the words from her mother and father that will direct her path to you. I pray Lauren and Matt will rely on you for wisdom and strength as they travel your path. I pray Everleigh will see YOU in the hearts, souls, and minds of her mom and dad. I pray she will be filled with your spirit and seek your perfect ways. May they know your love and see that love in each other. Please Lord, make your presence known through all the joys, through all the pain, and through all the trials Lauren, Matt and Everleigh will face. We praise you for the wonderful gift of life. May we never take for granted the gifts you provide us every day. We truly are blessed and those blessings come straight from you. We love you Lord  with all our heart! Amen!

No comments: