Saturday, April 28, 2018

Yep! We're Crazy!

2 Corinthians 5:13-14 -- 13If it seems we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. 14Either way, Christ’s love controls us.
5:14a Or urges us on.Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life.

Well, the truck is purchased. The fifth wheel is home and we are even closer to the sale of our house. God is amazing and even though I have no idea what lies ahead I am excited and ready to continue this adventure we call life.

Stephanie and I have always been unconventional and now even more than ever. Our plans on simplifying our lives and being more open to the call of ministry is inching closer every day. Turning away from the conventional home, and permanent residence for FULL TIME RV LIVING. People in this country are looking to acquire more stuff and we are getting rid of it all. A lot of people just don't understand. They think we are crazy. I think I agree with them. We are! We are crazy enough to hear the call of the Lord and answer that call with everything we own. YES, If it seems we are crazy, it is all to bring GLORY TO THE LORD. 

Christ died for us. You know what?  That seems crazy to many people. That wonderful sacrifice is the LOVE that controls my life right now. That wonderful love drives me to serve for him. PRAISE GOD he loved me so much that he wants to spend eternity with me and I can't wait to spend it with him!

No comments: