Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Am I driving God crazy?

“The judge ignored her for a while, but finally he said to himself, ‘I don’t fear God or care about people, but this woman is driving me crazy. I’m going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests!’””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭18:4-5‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/luk.18.4-5.nlt

Am I driving God crazy!? Am I wearing him out with my childlike requests?

You know the answer is “absolutely not!”

My father in heaven loves it when I come to him, regardless the reason. He loves it when I am pleading to him, crying out to him, for help in times of trouble. He loves my shallow requests and my deepest yearnings. He will never turn away. So, I take everything to him. I have a prayer list that never gets smaller. God knows our heart. His wisdom is far beyond anything we can fathom. He just loves to hear our voices raised to him. I really can’t drive God crazy! His patience is perfect. His love, mercy, and grace are forever.

Gid is ok with all my rants, my emotional ups and downs, my anger, my depression, and all the drama that fills my day. His only desire is to be close to us because he loves us. If we drive him crazy at all it’s with his insane love for us. If you can’t praise and worship THAT kind of God, you’re life is hopeless.

Praise God!

No comments: