Thursday, April 19, 2018

All that I am

“But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/rom.5.8.nlt

Why would God send his son? You know how you are. I know how I am. We are sinners. We are stubborn, self centered sinners that deny God his laws, and his wonderful plans for us. It just doesn’t make sense he would give up Jesus to make it right  for us.

I am constantly amazed at the love of God. When I see how he has multiplied my blessings for no good reason; when I see the life I have lived; when I see his plans for my future, I have to fall to my knees and praise him. There is no explanation.

That is grace. When I think of the wonders his hands have made, I am motivated even more to serve. Lord, use me. Take all that I am, all that I have and use it for one thing, your glory.

No comments: