Monday, April 23, 2018

Will God?

“GOD answered Moses, “So, do you think I can’t take care of you? You’ll see soon enough whether what I say happens for you or not.””
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭MSG‬‬
http://bible.com/97/num.11.23.msg

As a Christian I have things I just don’t understand. I’m no different than anyone else when it comes to understanding the ways of our Lord. But, I can tell you without a single doubt in my mind, there is no limit to the Power of the Lord. My grandest question throughout my life is not CAN God, but will God.

A perfect example happened this past weekend. We have been on a rollercoaster lately. Our house was sold. Then Friday as we were ending worship at our CMA event we got a call. Our buyer was backing out. It was a shock. Then our Realtor told us the other family that submitted an offer was still interested and wanted to see the house on Sunday. Our world was shocked and then we had new hope. But, we were nervous. Neither of us doubted his power. Through this past year our questions have all centered around knowing God’s perfect will for our lives. I think that question will always be there. Knowing his will is not easy. Only by prayer and becoming intimate with our Lord can we ever hope to see his plan.

We got and accepted another offer yesterday. God is good! His mercy and grace are forever. There is no limit to what he can do!

No comments: