Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Sit back and watch!

““If you love me, show it by doing what I’ve told you. I will talk to the Father, and he’ll provide you another Friend so that you will always have someone with you. This Friend is the Spirit of Truth. The godless world can’t take him in because it doesn’t have eyes to see him, doesn’t know what to look for. But you know him already because he has been staying with you, and will even be in you!”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:15-17‬ ‭MSG‬‬
http://bible.com/97/jhn.14.15-17.msg

I'm not sure we grasp the inspiration of this statement. God is always with us, through the power of the spirit. God has a great desire to be with us and reveals himself through the presence of the Holy Spirit. The world does not understand this idea of a Spirit that is alive and active in our lives. They do not see the presence of God through the Holy Spirit. I get so excited when I see the spirit of the Lord active in my life. Every single day I can see the Lord moving. 

If you do not feel the Spirit of the Lord active in your daily life, you need to change. You need to get on your knees and pray for your Heavenly Father to send the spirit to fill you from the inside out. Then you need to sit back and watch. Your life will change forever. 

Dear Lord, I am so thankful you are with me every day. I never have to be alone. I never have to make decisions or challenges on my own. Continue to fill me with your Spirit. Direct my life. Lead me on the path you have set before me. I love you. Amen!

No comments: